The Cincinnati Preschool Promise Board of Managers
The Cincinnati Preschool Promise is a non-profit organization led by a Board of Managers that oversees strategic direction to ensure families are able to use preschool tuition assistance and community-based preschool providers are given support to increase quality. Board members include educators, parents, preschool providers, community and business leaders.
The Cincinnati Preschool Promise Board of Managers leads the preschool expansion effort in Cincinnati, as passed by voters in November 2016 as part of the five-year Cincinnati Public Schools levy. The board oversees strategic direction to ensure families are able to use preschool tuition assistance and community-based preschool providers are given support to increase quality.
The board consists of 15 people, including local leaders with diverse backgrounds and professional experiences. This includes parents, educators, preschool providers, business leaders and community leaders. Board members were nominated by the Cincinnati Preschool Alliance, Cincinnati Public Schools (CPS) and the United Way of Greater Cincinnati (UWGC).
Cincinnati Preschool Promise Board of Managers
- Father Michael J. Graham, S.J., President, Xavier University
- Cheryl Rose, CFA, Constellation Wealth Advisors
- Deborah Mariner Allsop, Executive Director/CEO, FamiliesFORWARD
- Yousuf J. Ahmad, DrPH, President and CEO, AssureCare
- Bianca Edwards, Lead Organizer, AMOS Organizing Collaborative
- Terri England, Owner/Administrator, New Horizons Child Care Center
- Christine Fisher, Director of Operations, Possip
- Marcia Futel, Co-Owner, Chuck Futel & Associates
- Anthony Hobson, Vice President, North American Properties
- Gary Lindgren, Executive Director, Cincinnati Business Committee
- Vera Brooks, Interim Director of Early Childhood, Cincinnati Public Schools
- Greg Landsman, Promise Forward
- Leshia Lyman, Vice President, Success by 6 & Area Communities, United Way of Greater Cincinnati
- Ross Meyer, Senior Interim CEO, United Way of Greater Cincinnati
- Jennifer Wagner, Treasurer and CFO, Cincinnati Public Schools