The Cincinnati Preschool Promise Board of Managers
The Cincinnati Preschool Promise is a non-profit organization led by a Board of Managers that oversees strategic direction to ensure families are able to use preschool tuition assistance and community-based preschool providers are given support to increase quality. Board members include educators, parents, preschool providers, community and business leaders.
The Cincinnati Preschool Promise Board of Managers leads the preschool expansion effort in Cincinnati, as passed by voters in November 2016 as part of the five-year Cincinnati Public Schools levy. The board oversees strategic direction to ensure families are able to use preschool tuition assistance and community-based preschool providers are given support to increase quality.
The board consists of 15 people, including local leaders with diverse backgrounds and professional experiences. This includes parents, educators, preschool providers, business leaders and community leaders. Board members were nominated by the Cincinnati Preschool Alliance, Cincinnati Public Schools (CPS) and the United Way of Greater Cincinnati (UWGC).
Cincinnati Preschool Promise Board of Managers
- Father Michael J. Graham, S.J., President, Xavier University
- Cheryl Rose, CFA, Consellation Wealth Advisors
- Deborah Mariner Allsop, Executive Director/CEO, FamiliesFORWARD
- Yousuf J. Ahmad, President and CEO, AssureCare
- Terri England, Owner/Administrator, New Horizons Child Care Center
- Christine Fisher, Director of Operations, Possip
- Tony Hobson, Vice President, North American Properties
- Micah E. Kamrass, Attorney at Law, Manley Burke, LPA
- Gary Lindgren, Executive Director, Cincinnati Business Committee
- Toilynn O’Neal Turner, Executive Director, Queen City Foundation
- O’dell Moreno Owens, M.D., M.P.H., President and CEO, Interact for Health
- Laura Sanregret, CPS Preschool Teacher, Dater Montessori
- Pastor Ennis Tait, Pastor and Senior Overseer, New Beginnings Church of the Living God/CWFF
- Vanessa Y. White, Chief of Staff, Council Member Greg Landsman
- Vera Brooks, Interim Director of Early Childhood, Cincinnati Public Schools
- Greg Landsman, Promise Forward
- Leshia Lyman, Vice President, Success by 6 & Area Communities, United Way of Greater Cincinnati
- Ross Meyer, Senior Interim CEO, United Way of Greater Cincinnati
- Jennifer Wagner, Treasurer and CFO, Cincinnati Public Schools