The Cincinnati Preschool Promise Board of Managers
The Cincinnati Preschool Promise Board of Managers leads the preschool expansion effort in Cincinnati, as passed by voters in November 2016 as part of the five-year Cincinnati Public Schools levy. The board oversees strategic direction to ensure families are able to use preschool tuition assistance and community-based preschool providers are given support to increase quality.
The board consists of 15 people, including local leaders with diverse backgrounds and professional experiences. This includes parents, educators, preschool providers, business leaders and community leaders. Board members were nominated by the Cincinnati Preschool Alliance, Cincinnati Public Schools (CPS) and the United Way of Greater Cincinnati (UWGC).
Cincinnati Preschool Promise Board of Managers
- Father Michael J. Graham, S.J., President, Xavier University
- Pastor Ennis Tait, Pastor and Senior Overseer, Church of the Living God/CWFF
- Deborah Mariner Allsop, Executive Director/CEO, FamiliesFORWARD
- Terri England, Owner/Administrator, New Horizons Child Care Center
- Timothy J. Fogarty, President and CEO, West Chester Protective Gear
- Jasmine Jones, Parent
- Micah E. Kamrass, Attorney at Law, Manley Burke, LPA
- Dr. Kimya Moyo, Retired Teacher, Cincinnati Public Schools
- Toilynn O’Neal, Interim Executive Director, Queen City Foundation
- O’dell Moreno Owens, M.D., M.P.H., President and CEO, Interact for Health
- John E. Pepper, Retired CEO and Chairman, P&G
- Cheryl Rose, CFP, CFA, Senior Vice President, Hawthorn, PNC Family Wealth
- Laura Sanregret, CPS Preschool Teacher, Dater Montessori
- Steve Shifman, President and CEO, Michelman, Inc.
- Sallie Westheimer, Retired President and CEO, 4C for Children
- Cheryl Broadnax, Assistant Superintendent, Early Childhood Education, Cincinnati Public Schools
- Greg Landsman, Cincinnati Preschool Alliance
- Leshia Lyman, Vice President, Success by 6 & Area Communities